Wattpad Originale
Il reste 14 Chapitres gratuits

Announcement about Wattpad Originals

Hello Mafias!

We have been experiencing a lot of hardships together throughout the year. I am genuinely thankful for all the efforts, continuous support, and a huge amount of love you have given on my works, especially for "My Husband Is A Mafia Boss".

This story reached a lot of readers nationwide and even abroad that I'm overwhelmed with how my writing skills moved many people. I'm overwhelmed by your unending support throughout the years, even though the story took a break for three years.

My comeback after the long break wouldn't be this successful without the people behind the curtain, and you, my beloved readers, is a huge part of that. This success wouldn't be possible without your votes, comments, and love.

With that, I would like to announce that My Husband is a Mafia Boss Season 3 would be part of Wattpad Originals starting August 5, 2020. I would like to ask for your support once again as I've unlocked another milestone in my career as a writer. This is a huge opportunity to take for me, and I hope that you'll still support me on this new journey. May we unlock new possibilities through this and open another door for improvement.

You can learn more about Wattpad Originals here: https://www.wattpad.com

I would also like to thank you for being part of the reasons my stories were published and for attending my book signing events. May we continue to celebrate future achievements together, stronger and bolder.

Cheers for the wonderful future ahead of us!

Love lots,

Yanalovesyouu