22

So here is a jaldi waala update for you all. And now I'm gonna take a break as its Eid and also my college starts from Monday and I have to complete all the due Assignments and projects.

Get some tissues:"(

Shehryaar's POV:-

I double checked all the arrangements as I let out a deep sigh. I've been planning on this. I had made my decision.

These two months passed by quickly and I hope Zahra goes along my decision that would change our lives.I glanced at the watch and it was 6:00.

She might come here any minute now. I paced around as I waited for Zahra to arrive. I had informed her the location and time beforehand .

15 minutes passed by but there was no sign of her. I decided to call her and dialled her number. The call connected but she wasn't receiving it.

I tried again and yet she didn't answer it. Letting out a deep breath I ran a hand through my hair. "Maybe she's praying" I said to myself as I remembered.

After a few minutes I called her again and she didn't answer this time too. I glanced at the time and it was 6:40. Now it was worrying me.

My phone vibrated in my hand and I sighed in relief thinking it might be Zahra but to my disappointment it was Hussain. I answered his call while walking furiously around the place. "Hello"

"Hey,Shehry so all went good?" he asked and I shut my eyes letting out a deep breath. "Shehry all okay?" he asked worried. "Hussain Zahra isn't here yet" I said as I glanced around to see if she is here.

"What? You informed her about the location right?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "Yes I did. She isn't here and she's not even receiving the call. I've tried many times"

"Maybe she took a bit time to get ready. Don't worry she'll be there. Do tell me once" he said and hung up. I decided to go to home and check. All the way home I constantly tried to call her but not once did she pick up the call.

This gave me a sense of discomfort. I reached home and rushed to the door. I rang the bell and waited for a few moments but no answer. I tried opening the door but it was locked.

I opened the door with the spare key and took quick steps to the kitchen to see whether she was there. The kitchen was empty. I looked in the hall and living room but she wasn't there as well.

I sprinted upstairs to our room but found no sight of her. I checked in the washroom as well but she wasn't there.

I looked around the room as my mind was completely filled with worry for Zahra. "She didn't come there neither she is at home.Where could she go?" I said to myself as i think about the possible places she could be.

My gaze rested on a paper under the photo frame with a envelope to it's side.I walked towards the table and pulled the paper.

Opening it I read it and my hands and body froze as I go through it.This can't be true. I read it again and again to make sure it wasn't a mistake. "Final consent letter?" i whispered. I look at it again and search for the petition papers.

But they were not to be found anywhere just like Zahra. "Maine to nahi kiye...fir kisne....kya ye Zahra ne....." My voice hollow as I tried to process everything. "Haan Zahra ne hi kiya".