11

Again a jaldi waala update as I won't be able to update for two days I think. #exam problems.

Zahra's POV:-

The morning rays of sun penetrated in the room lightening it up.

I squinted my eyes open and allowed my vision to absorb to the bright surroundings. Sitting up straight I glanced at my side and the space was again empty.

Sighing I got off the bed and dragged myself to the wardrobe. I took a look at my clothes and scratched my non itchy scalp.

After debating much I took out a light bkue Salwar Kameez.

I waited for Shehryaar to come out as I didn't want to knock on his head again causing things which were starting to get better go worse.

Two months. In these two months if it doesn't work then I'll file these petition papers and you'll move on in life.

Move on in life. How? You are my life now Shehryaar. My everything revolves around you. How can I move on if I'm leaving my life behind.

I was thinking when I saw Shehryaar waving his hand in front of my face.

I looked up and met his gaze. Water droplets falling from his hair landing on his well toned body.

Realizing that I was checking him out I quickly made a face and looked at him.

"What?" he asked as he dried his hair with the towel around his neck. "Mai kya aapko andhi lag rahi thi jo chehre ke itne saamne haath bata rahe the" I say with the same expressions.

Leaving the towel around his neck he looked at me "Nahi andhi to nahi par behri zaroor thi tum. Itne baar awaaz dene ke baad bhi nahi sunaye diya jo tumhe" he said casually and I just looked at him in disbelief.

Huffing I moved in the washroom and closed the door. Taking a warm shower I changed in my clothes. Wrapping a towel around my hair I opened the door and walked out.

Shehryaar's POV:-

I smiled as she went inside the washroom. Taking a look at my clothes I decided on a blue shirt and black jeans.

Getting changed I took my laptop and went through the e-mails. The bathroom door opened and Zahra walked out drying her hair. She wore a light blue dress.

Wait blue?! Same to same.

Shaking away the thought I focused back on my work. "Shehryaar breakfast mei kya lenge?" She asked again going all formal and I rolled my eyes.

"Kuch bhi bana lo. Mai seedha saada aadmi khaa lunga jo tum banaogi" I said looking up and she narrowed her eyes.

"Acha to aap sirf paani pee lena" she said and stormed out of the room.

I chuckled and closed my laptop keeping it aside. Following her downstairs I went to the kitchen and stood by the door frame as I heard her ranting.

She was getting all the ingredients and blabbering at the same time with a frown plastered on her forehead.

I leaned over the door and silently observed her with a faint smile on my lips. She looked adorable with that frown.

Zahra's POV:-

I marched out of the room and went straight to the kitchen. Glancing at the time it was 9:00. Hussain hasn't yet returned from his morning jog. Maha must've went to school already. Ammi and Abbu must be in their room.

After thinking much I decided to make aloo ke paranthe.

"Ek to maine unse unki pasand jaanne ke liye pucha to kehte hai kuch bhi bana lo. Mai seedha saada aadmi khaa lunga jo tum banaogi hunh" I kept blabbering to myself as I collect the ingredients.

"Where is the flour now?" I said to myself as I searched for the flour. I looked around and there it was....on the higher shelf.

I rose up on my toes but couldn't reach it. I tried again this time jumping a little but slipped and lost balance. A arm laced firmly around my back preventing me from falling.

Letting out a sigh I raised my eyes and found Shehryaar looking at my face. His expressions unreadable.

I stood straight and turned to him "Thank you"

"My pleasure" he said and smiled. "What were you trying to reach for?" he asked and I pointed towards the flour container.

He nodded and brought it down handing it to me. "Shukriya. Ek to height itni kam meri aur ye shelf itne upar upar" I said making a face and chuckled.

"Well use the stool next time" he said pointing at the stool and I looked at it grinning sheepishly.

"So kya bana rahi ho" he asked and I looked at him "Aloo ke paranthe sab ke liye aur aapke liye sirf paani" I said smiling and he made a face.

I had boiled the potatoes and was kneading the dough when this dheet tareen strand of hair kept disturbing me.

I removed it with my hand and again concentrated on kneading when Shehryaar started laughing. I looked at him

confused.

"There's flour on your cheek" he said and I realized that I was kneading the dough. I was about to smack my forehead when Shehryaar held my hand and I looked at him.

"There's flour on your hand too" he said and I grinned.

Shehryaar's POV:-

I held her hand as she was about to smack her forehead with the same. "There's flour on your hand too" I said and she looked at her hand and grinned.

Shaking my head i moved a little closer to her to wipe the flour from her cheeks. As I stepped a little close I could feel her pulse going fast and her breaths heavy.She was looking down and I looked at her face.

As I raised my hand to wipe the flour with my gaze still on her face "Yo people I'm......oops sorry wrong timing" Hussain barged in.

I shot him a look and he smirked. "Ye kya ho raha tha yaha par Bhabi jaan" he said with that annoying smirk plastered to his face. I noticed Zahra's cheek turning crimson.

"Mujra ho raha tha tu bhi karega?" I fired back and he grinned showing his teeth.

"Uh I'll just wash my face" Zahra said and I nodded. "Bhai haath to chod de Bhabi ka" Hussain said and I looked at my hand that was still holding hers. "Uh..sorry" I said and leaved her hand as she sprinted out of the kitchen.

"I can see things improving" Hussain said as he smiled looking at me and I smiled back nodding.

Yes they are improving slowly but still.....

So I decided ki thoda happy kar diya jaaye sabko although I'm not sure if it was written well enough.

So did you like this ?

SEE YOU SOON

~SHABISTAAH