CHAPTER 33

It was a normal morning in BTS DORM as Namjoon came downstairs while yawning and stretching himself as he noticed Seokjin packing a tiffin as he raised a brow.

"Hyung? Where are you going?" he asked as Seokjin looks at him as he was in a hurry, "To meet Han-Mi, she is attending a public event at Gangnam Stadium.. it's a Fashion based event and her Father was called so i promised to accompany her there." he said as Namjoon nods as Jin took his wallet and car keys.

"I've prepared breakfast for all of you..Just order lunch from out cause I will be back in the eve. Bye." Jin said as he walks out as Namjoon smiles at him and heads towards the kitchen.

He saw a pan on the stove as he opens the lid and saw that Seokjin had prepared Egg Fried rice, Kimbap and Tteokbokki...oh how caring he was, he thought as he served himself the food and sat at the dining area.

Suddenly, a thought came across his mind.. Siri was experimenting on Animal Skin cells to make a new discovery regarding their fusion. He decides to call her because her exhibit regarding this new research was held the same day at 5pm in Seoulgum Laboratory.

After a few rings she picks up as a smile crept across Namjoon's face.

"Good morning Siri-ah." Namjoon said as he munched on his food as Siri chuckles, "Good morning Namjoon shi..are you eating something?" she asked as Namjoon nods, though she couldn't see it.

"Yeahh..Jin Hyung has prepared Egg fried rice, Kimbap and Tteokbokki." he said as Siri gasped in the other side of the call, "That's offensive!" she exclaimed. "How is that offensive?" Namjoon asked as Siri giggles.

"Well my dear boyfriend, you are having a great meal which brought water to my mouth and here I am who just drank a protein shake in the morning." she said as Namjoon's smile faded away, "Jeon Siri, I told you.. don't forget to eat properly due to your work but you never listen." he scolded as Siri chuckles at her boyfriend's concern.

"Ok fine!! I will have something later from the laboratory cafeteria alright?" she said as Namjoon smiles, "Alright and also all the best with the exhibit." he said as Siri chuckles, "Thank you..bye." she said while hanging up the call.

After hanging up the call, Namjoon finished having his breakfast as he washed up his dishes and went upstairs to his library to read a novel.
Meanwhile Taehyung, who had just woken up..went downstairs with a messy hair as he looks around.

"Where is Jin Hyung?" he mumbled as he couldn't find his Hyung as he furrows his brows in confusion. He headed towards the kitchen and saw the pan full of egg fried rice on the stove. He assumed Jin must've gone out with his fianceé as it was a normal thing now as he serves himself some breakfast.

He was having his food when he thought about Yn..he hasn't seen her nor talked to her from months..why? Because after graduating from College, Yn stated with Jungkook in his mansion, because his mansion was near to the Fashion School. He never had the courage to go and speak up to her. This thought made him sigh as he just finished having his breakfast and washed his dishes.

After that he sat in the living room on the couch as he took out his phone. He was wondering if he should call Yn. As he struggled to battle with his inner thoughts.

He then pulled out Yn's contact and decides to finally text her.

-Hey Yn, it's me Taehyung. It's been a while since we lasted talked, hasn't it? Well call me when you get free-
-sent-

He sighed after sending the text as he kept his phone inside his pocket and headed out because he had to do some recording in HYBE LABELS studio room.
__________________

"Aish girll wake up!!" Mi-rae yelled as she had a sleepover with Yn as Yn yawns but again pulls up her blanket as Mi-rae sighs.

"Yn c'mon today Mr. Mao will check our fabric designs remember?" she said as Yn immediately sat up straight on the bed as she looks at Mi-rae.

"Shit! Mi-rae I totally forgot...what time is it?" she asked as Mi-rae shook her head in disbelief, "It's already 7 AM." she replied as Yn hurriedly threw her blanket and rushed to the washroom.
____________________

"Hurry up Yn-ah." Mi-rae yelled as she dragged Yn towards their classroom as Yn bumped into someone but before she could fall, that guy held Yn and pulled her by her waist. It was none other than Han Jae-Joon.

"J-jae-Joon." Yn stuttered at the sudden close contact with him as she was lost in his green orbs. Yes, Jae-Joon had hazel green eyes. Jae-Joon then pulled away as Yn brushed off her pants.

"Umm Hi there..You look in a hurry." Jae-Joon said as Yn nods, "Yeah we have some projects to submit." she replied as Jae-Joon nods.

"Alright then.. goodluck, and also let's eat together at the cafeteria later." he suggested as Yn nods as she smiles at him and walks away.

While walking with Mi-rae, she playfully nudges Yn's shoulder, in order to tease her as Yn looks at her with a raised brow, "What?" Yn asked as Mi-rae smirks.

"You like him don't you?" Mi-rae teased as Yn's cheeks turned slightly red as she looks away and shook her head, "Ah n-no not at all..w-why would you think that?" she asked as Mi-rae chuckles.

"It's obvious and I can see it Yn..I've known you for 2 years now." she replied as Yn sighs, "Just don't tell him ok? I'm not sure yet." Yn said as Mi-rae smiles and nods.

"I won't, i promise.." she replied as Yn smiles as they entered their classroom.
_________________

Here Taehyung had finished his recording, as he opens his phone but sees that Yn still hadn't seen his message. Maybe she was busy? He thought but a thought came across her mind.

What if she had blocked him? He feared the worst but he shook his head as he focused on his Music Career tasks lying ahead as he engrossed himself in his routine again.

"I hope you give me a second chance Yn." he mumbles as he wore his headphones again and looks at the lyrics as he began recording again.
_____________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You guys haven't been fulfilling my requests and I am disappointed so i won't ask anymore. Sorry for expecting.

I can't pause these chapters because some of my honest followers like YeontannieMomma, MrsKimTaebear, Kuru_blossoms, Kim_Taeshi_007, roosieeii etc are waiting for update so i can't disappoint them because of not getting desired votes.

THANK YOU, i guess 💜