COLD BROTHER [21] HAPPY ENDING?

"I'm sorry." she said while sobbing hard while she buried her face in the crook of his neck as Jungkook's heart clenched as he gently pats her hair.

"Shh.. you don't have to be sorry it's not your fault." he said while saying soothing words in her ears as Yn calmed down after a few minutes.

Jungkook broke the hug as he looks at her and wipes her tears, "Why are you crying? It's my fault not yours." he said as she shook her head, "No it's mine..i-i shouldn't have ignored you for so long." she said as Jungkook pulls her in a bone crashing hug.

"I missed you Yn." Jungkook whispers as Yn hugs him back while chuckling with tears in her eyes, "I missed you too." she said as Jungkook tightened his grip on her as if he feared to loose her again.

"I forgive you..." Yn finally said as Jungkook's tears slipped from his eyes, oh how long has he been waiting to hear this from her mouth as he breaks the hug and pecks her forehead.

"Thank you...thank you so much Yn-ssi." he said as he smiles at her as Yn smiles back at him.

He then held her hand as he looks at her. "I have been meaning to give this to you." he said as Yn furrows her brows as she looks at him.

Jungkook then stood up as he went to the wooden desk as he opened a box and then took out a velvet coloured box as he looks at Yn and smiles.

He brought the box and offered her, "Open it. It's a gift I wanted to give you from the past 3 years." he said as Yn's eyes tears up at his sweet gesture as she opens the box and gasps.

She found a beautiful moon necklace as she looks at Jungkook who was smiling heartily at her

"Mom always called you Moon when you were in her womb. So..I thought to give a necklace to resemble your name." Jungkook said as Yn's eyes tears up as she tightly hugs Jungkook.

"Thank you Oppa...I love it." she said as Jungkook smiles at her as he makes her wear that necklace.

"You look beautiful Yn." He said while looking at the necklace on her neck as she smiles at him.

"Why did you run away from the members? Everyone were worried." Yn said as Jungkook nervously chuckles while scratching the back of his neck.

"Well...I needed some time to clear things out from my head. My mind was a total mess..so i came here as a this is my peaceful place." he said as Yn holds his hand as he looks up at her.

"Let's go! Everyone must be waiting for us." she said as Jungkook nods his head as they made their way, out of the treehouse to go to BTS Dorm.
______________

As soon as they reached the dorm, Jungkook knocked on the door as Jin opened it as he pulled Jungkook in a bone crashing hug.

"You scared us you idiot!" Jin said as Jungkook chuckles at their eldest. "Sorry for making you worry, Hyung!" Jungkook said as the members did a group hug as Yn chuckles at their unity.

"Ummm Yn?" Taehyung speaks nervously as Yn looks at him, "I'm sorry for my rude behaviour earlier." he said while nervously scratching the back of his neck as Yn chuckles at him.

"It's fine Oppa..I didn't mind it..I knew all of you were worried about your youngest." She said as Taehyung smiles at her as he hugs her tightly, "Thank you for helping us bring him back." he said as Yn chuckles and hugs him back.

"It's not a problem, really!" Yn said as everything was sorted out at the end.

But is this truly the end?

Wait for the upcoming part