One Million Reads!

As some of you may or may not have noticed, we just reach a million reads! I've never had a book get this far, and I'm blown away. 

      Obviously I don't just write for validation, but to know that people genuinely have enjoyed reading my work means a lot, and serves as great motivation. You might notice that many of the books I actually complete are the more successful ones on my profile.

      I hope you guys have liked this book as much as I have. I think it's been such a good write because I really had a lot of characters who changed. I would say there isn't a single character in this book who is the same person they were when it started, and I think that's so amazing. Please do not hesitate to let me know your favorite characters or arcs below. I love hearing your feedback and the things you guys like.

      One of the big questions I've been getting is when this book will end. It's definitely a bit on the long side, and it's been almost a year and a half of updating. I believe I started this book not last Easter, but the Easter before while I about to finish Good Luck Charm. I like that to be my format, so as this book draws to a close I will begin updating a new book which will take the focus. I already have plans in place for that, and I think you're really going to like it. It's definitely very scary to start over, as I've built an audience here for this book and going to a new one means losing a good portion of that. If you liked this book and you liked my writing style, I hope you will check out my new book as well. For Possessive this book should be finished by July, and that is a hard deadline. 

     Anyway, thanks again for reading and getting this far. I've loved writing this book, and so glad my characters have been able to touch so many people as I can see from the comments. 

    One final time, as I asked earlier, I would like you to comment down below your favorite ships for the different characters. This will have no effect on the already planned ending, but I would love to see how we've shifted since the beginning. Let me know!