17

Irena and Fred appeared at the Burrow, still holding hands. They walked out of the fireplace, and Irena heard a lot of voices.

Still holding Irena's hand, Fred said, "hello family." Irena felt a lot of eyes on her. She squished Fred's hand. He looked at her and smiled, reassuring her that everything will be alright. She saw several people in the living room talking. She saw Ron and Ginny. George was hugging his mum. Next to Mrs. Weasley was her husband. And two people were sitting on the sofa. Mrs. Weasley came up to them, ready to hug Fred when she saw Irena and stopped in front of them.

She looked at their intertwined hands, and she gasped when she saw Irenas bump. "Hi mum, there is something I need to tell you."

"FRED GIDEON WEASLEY," said Molly Weasley raising her voice. "Ill be right back," Fred told Irena, looking at her and kissing her forehead. Molly made her way to the kitchen, Fred followed her, and Mr. Weasley was behind them, making his way to the kitchen too. Mrs. Weasley placed the Muffliato Charm in the kitchen, making the others not be able to hear their conversation.

Fred left her alone, and his family was still looking at her. George came to her side, putting his arm over her shoulder. "Stop staring at her; you lot are scaring her," he told his family.

He started to introduce his family to Irena. "Well, that's Ronniekins, you know him," said George, lazily pointing at Ron. "Bloody hell, I'm going to be an uncle," said Ron with wide eyes.

"That's Ginny," said George pointing at his younger and only sister. "Hi," said Ginny, waving at her looking her up and down.

"That's my older brother-" "Bill Weasley," a tall man with long hair that had it in a ponytail and an earring with a fang dangling from said, getting up from the chair. He smiled at her and extended his hand to shake. "Irena Becksky," she smiled back at him. And this is Fleur, my fiancé, said Bill. Placing his arm around Fleur's shoulder. Fleur had long silvery-blonde hair and deep blue eyes. Irena remembered her from the Triwizard Tournament. Fleur smiled brightly at her. It's lovely meeting you, said Fleur with a French accent.

Irena took a seat on the sofa, putting her hands on her lap. Ginny was eyeing her suspiciously. "Did Fred bribe you," asked Ginny. Both George and Bill said, "Ginny," looking at their younger sister. "What Im just asking, look at her, she's pretty, how could Fred be with her." "He didn't bribe me." Ginny didn't fully believe her. She has known Fred her whole life, and he is funny but annoying. She couldn't wrap her head around that her older brother was going to be a father.

While George was introducing Irena to his siblings Molly, Arthur, and Fred were in the kitchen talking. "I can't believe this Fred," said Molly, pacing. Fred didn't say anything. "She looks like she could be five months pregnant. Why did you tell me sooner," said Molly looking at Fred and resuming pacing. "Mum, she recently told her parents, and they didn't react well, they kicked her out," Fred said, walking closer to his mum. Molly stopped pacing and looked at Fred. "She's staying at the flat with us." She got her hand to her forehead. She couldn't believe this. "This is so irresponsible of you, Fred, but at least she won't do this alone. Having a child is not easy, Fred. It's a lot of work," said Molly pointing her finger at Fred. "I can't believe this," she said and started to pace again. "Arthur, talk to your son." "Congratulations, Fred," Arthur said, hugging Fred. "Arthur!" He looked at his wife and back at his son. "Your mum is right, is not going to be easy. Taking care of a baby, it's a lot of hard work and money." "I know I have money, I have been saving my part. I have no clue what's going to happen, but I want to be there for Irena, and I want to be there for my child." "And we will be there with you," said Arthur looking at his wife. "Right dear" "Of course," she said, holding her husband's hand.

The three of them got out of the kitchen. Fred looked for Irena and saw her talking to Bill and Fleur. Fred called Irena. She looked up and saw Fred. Molly and Arthur were next to Fred. "Mum, Dad, this is Irena." "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, it's a pleasure meeting you both," she said, stretching her hand to shake. Mr. Weasley smiled at her and shook her hand. Irena had her hand extended for Mrs. Weasley to shake. Molly looked at her with her arms crossed over her chest. "Mum," said Fred. After what felt like forever, Mrs. Weasley shook her hand too.