~Chapter 7: The Uncomfortable Truth - Part I~

WARNING: VERY TRIGGERING CONTENT AHEAD!!!
IT MADE ME NAUSEOUS EVEN WRITING IT!!
*    *    *

In an Unknown Location...

"Open your fucking eyes, you stupid pet!" The deep voice growled, harshly yanking the chain of the slave's ever-tightening collar. A breathless gasp choked from the sore throat of the poor boy's fevered lips, him struggling desperately for air.

His bruised knees ached and the shackles around his feet rattled against the chamber floors as he fearfully shook. Hopelessly, he wished that his hands weren't bound behind him so he could ease the painful restraint.

Though he knew such a brazen act would end in certain death.

Being the King's pet was the most brutal fate a slave could have. It was well known in the court that Legba was the only slave able to disobey the King and live to still breath.

This boy, however, was not Legba.

That reality stung deep into the slave's crying soul.

Flaming tears streamed down his asphyxiated face as he obeyed, forcing himself to look the cruel monster in his emerald eyes.

King Erik stared down at the begging boy with sadistic delight.

Finally satisfied by his pet's obedience, he released the chain with an evilly fanged grin.

The pet gasped for dear life, collapsing to the floor.

Before the boy could recover a full breath, the King pulled him up by the hair and immediately thrust his hard phallus back down his gurgling throat.

The boy gagged violently from the brutal invasion.

"I swear, if you gag again I'm ripping all of your teeth out and fucking your head into the floor! Given the amount of blood, maybe then you'd have an excuse to choke." Erik threatened, thrusting himself harder into the pet's mouth.

The frightened boy whimpered knowing the threat was real and imminent.

For his own sake, he found a rhythm that made the King start pleasurably groaning from his swelling arousal.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

The sudden rapping of feminine hands resonated from outside the chamber doors.

"Ohhh... for shits sake—WHO IS IT?" Erik yelled, annoyed by the interruption.

A smooth British voice answered, "Celeste, your grace."

The King threw his head back groaning both from irritation and pleasure, "Fiiiine... come in." He said, cutting his eyes to the boy who paused his lip service.

"Keep sucking." He ordered.

The doors swung open and a torn up pallid beauty walked in, her brow lifting as she stared judgingly at the shameless erotic display.

Erik just stood there with his cock being worshipped for all to see like an arrogant god. Him still holding the submissive pet's chain tight in hand.