3

Edited ☑️

Ice

After Ice dropped Christiana off, he decided to head home to spend time with Cyn.

"Hey Baby!" Cyn ran to her husband, jumping on him excitedly. She was always happy to see him when he was gone too long. The spark was still there between the two.

"Hey baby, what have you been doing all day?" He asked her, She shook her head.

"Cooking, cleaning, washing clothes. Regular wife duties" Cyn giggled, causing him to shake her head at her bubbly ways.

"How my ugly ass pull someone as fine as you?" He asked her in a jokingly manner pulling her into a hug, but Ice was serious every night he thanked God for her.

Ice was the example of "I'ma savage to these niggas but to her I'm gentle" His hard act quickly went away when he was around Cyn.

"Shit, I ask myself that every time I wake up next to you and get scared"

"Aight, it was all fun and games until you started agreeing with my fine ass" Ice laughed, playfully mushing Cyn's head.

"Nah, forreal I have something to tell you though..." Cyn looked up at him frowning, for a second Ice grew scared thinking about what she had to tell him.

Maybe she was pregnant, that was news they've been waiting for since the doctor told Cyn she couldn't have kids. She had been going to the doctor monthly trying to do things that would get her pregnant, they were also fucking like rabbits.

"All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain't no hitta Chief Keef ain't this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don't live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don't know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I'm fucking beating they ass! I'm not fucking playing no more You know those niggas roll with Lil' Reese and them"

Ice stared at Cyn as she spoke every word from the chief keef video, his top lip twitched grilling her. She truly had a nigga shook.

"You almost popped a blood vessel trying to get into character." Cyn smirked, shrugging her shoulders.

"You only mad cause I had yo ass on the edge of yo seat" Cyn walked into our kitchen, that she worked hard to create.

Ice couldn't but to stare at the woman he married Cyn was modeled to perfection, she was a regular chick to everyone else, but to him she was an angel sent from above. She was slightly chubby and her stretch marks just defined her beauty.

Ice considered them as lightning strikes, that proved she could weather any storm

She was envied, known as "the fat bitch Ice is married to", but she was something they weren't. His wife.

Ice loved her more than he loved himself, and that wouldn't change no matter what.

Walking behind her, Ice wrapped his arms around her waist burying his head in the crook of her neck

"You're so damn perfect" Ice knew she was smiling wife, she always did after every compliment.

"Am I perfect or is this Pussy just popping? Got that damn tsunami boyyyy. Moister than an Oyster" .

"You're so damn corny!" Ice laughed walking away.

Never a dull moment.

------

Christiana

"CAMILLA IM SO HUNGRY, IM GOING TO DIEEEE" Christiana walked through the sisters apartment complaining like she did every time she grew hungry, that's when the dramatic side of her came out.

"Here bitch order some damn Chinese food, you're getting on my nerves." Camilla tossed 20.00 at her face causing Christi to giggle.

"Do I have to be all that? You never cook, dang, ya man just want a home cooked meal, I work all day the least you could do is have my meal ready!" Christi deepened her voice, to make her sister mad.

"Shut yo ass up and get me sesame chicken" She smiled sweetly at Camilla, That's how the sisters showed love to each other, it's weird but it's how they work.

Christiana pressed the Chinese restaurant number in her favorites, and ordered their food.

She had every food place number in favorites. Chinese, pizza, Olive Garden and so on. She couldn't understand why she ate so much to never gain weight.

Slapping the older sisters butt she giggled "GIRL, YOU THICKER THAN DAY OLD GRITS!"

"Don't do that shit, only my man can do it when he's blowing my back out" Camilla responded seriously, that comment itself made Christi do her infamous face scrunch.

"Ya lil' nasty" Christi looked Camilla up and down disgustingly.

"Girl, when you finally get some bomb... when you're married you'll understand what goes on when a nigga blows your back out." Camilla spoke seriously, causing Christiana to laugh at her. She was like her sister, mother, and dad all wrapped in one.

Camilla didn't want her little sister to be a statistic and end up pregnant at a young age, so she pressed keeping her virginity, which only made her more afraid to talk to Camilla when and if it happened.

She knew that she was reaching, waiting until marriage was a stretch in this time.

"Ain't nobody stunting these guys, I mean like yeah it would be nice to have a boyfriend but I'm not stressing it." Christiana shrugged her shoulders, she was being honest the only person she was slightly worried about was Ice and it wasn't that deep to her.

He also had one mo time to act like she was some regular female and he was going to be deleted out of her life and phone.

"Good for you, focus on school baby girl worry about those goals you can have a man later in life. You'll be happier if you graduate, get you a job and become financially stable rather than having to depend on a man." Camilla preached to her younger sister, who soaked in her words.

She always listened to her, because even though she was only 23 she's experienced more than the teenager.

"Honestly, I know you said that you're working your part time so I won't have to become a stripper but it's hard in these streets girl. I'm about to make this shmoney, and not let this shmoney make me." Christiana watched the anger flash across Camilla's face causing her to laugh.

"Issa Stripper!" Christiana screamed, walking to the door hearing the knock.

"You little bitch" Camilla laughed.

Merry Christmas! 😁

If you happen to see Camilla instead of Chris(TINA) please excuse it I just changed the name.