E I G H T

More Problematic Than I Thought

Blake's POV

'She's more fiesty than i thought' I mused as i wandered back to the pack house.

I told you you had underestimated our mate. My wolf replied, smugley.

Shut up

No

Yes

Your only telling me to shut up because you know im right.

I blocked my wolf out. It was true i had judged her by my first impression of her, but still, i did not want a mate.

You nee her, though. My wolf replied to my thoughts almost immediatley.

I dont, okay, i dont need her. I growled, annoyed,

Yes you do, if you didnt, why did you go on a mad rampage after you had 'killed' her, you felt guilt, and when you found out she was alive, you immediatley wanted to know where she was so you could go and get her. Surely if you didnt need her, you wouldv'e left her alone and forgot about her.

I didnt reply. Although i would never admit it, my wolf was right. It was true i had felt...odd, or guilty, as my wolf had called it, after i threw her off that cliff, and yes, i had gone on a mad rampage and killed a lot of people after i thought i had killed her, and that i was strangely overjoyed when i found out she was alive.

But i still dont need her.

Okay, so maybe i do, a little bit.

Okay, a lot, although i would never show it, not even to her.

I stalked through the pack house lost in my thoughts. Pack members cowered before me and scuttled put of my way. I just ignored them. I headed to my room and stepped out onto my balcony. ( The picture at the top/side is the view from his balcony)

I had no idea how long i was stood there, staring at the brilliant scenery, when i was disturbed by a knock on my door. It was my bestfriend, beta and the only member of the pack that wasnt scared of me, Keiron Braken.

"Hey, Blake."

"Hey, Keiron."

"So, erm, the gaurds down at the prison, they have a problem."

"Oh, do they now? And whats the matter with the gaurds down at the prison?" I knew before he even said anything it would be her causing the problem.

"Well, it seems you and your mate are actually very well matched, as she has apparently just broken her chains, killed two gaurds, broken out all of the other prisoners and is now on the run somewhere around out territory."

"SHE'S DONE WHAT?! FIND HER!!!" I was livid. How dare she. How dare she. I paced the room, growling. I knew how scary i could be when i was angry, but Keiron just stood and awaited my orders, quite calmly. I had to admit, his ability to stay calm during my...outbursts that usually had people running for cover, did impress me.

I took a deep breath before i said,
"Gather some men and find her. I dont care how long it takes you, or how far you have to go to bring her back, just do it."

"'Course we will man, dont worry, we'll get her."

"Good."
And with that Keiron lefr to gather a search team and i was alone in my room again.

Yes i have treated her terribly, yes i have tortured her and tried to kill her, locked her in a cell with silver chains and thrown her off a cliff. But my wolf was right. I did need her. And i will get her back, whether she wants to come back or not.

She will come back to me.

Told you so.

Shut up, wolf.

----------------------------------------------
A/N: yay! I think this is the quickest update i have ever done!
Sorry it's kinda short, but wow, Blake does have a heart. Who'd have thought it, huh?

So, Alice has eacaped...but where will she go? Back to Damien? Or go rogue? I know what she's going to do. You'll have to read the next chapter to find out. So until thats written,
Bye guys.

~Moll Wolf

P.S This book has had over 500 reads so far!! I never expected even this many people to want to read my stuff! So lets aim for 1000 reads next! Thank you guys so much i love ya all! ❤️