part 6

Author pov

Today there breakfast is peaceful event , no jealousy,no angry and no hate but only love.

Mounika- Vijay bava

Mounika called Vijay ( varun's brother) in very innocent way . he very well know she calls him that way only when she has some work with him . But today he is very busy other wise he never say no his princess. She is like a  little sister to him .

Vijay - sorry princess, I really have a work.

Mounika - you didn't even know what I want.

Vijay - I very well know your voice , you have some work with me.

Mounika- I want to go to shopping

She said with pout. All laughed looking at her.

Vijay - why not you take Sowmya ( Vijay's girl friend )with you .

Mounika -you workaholic fellow, tomorrow is her birthday. Now I should get gift from your side to ,i very well know you didn't get her anything.

Vijay slapped himself

Vijay -ayyoo , princess I really forgot about it . Iam handling very big project you know, I was busy in that so I forgot.

Mounika - oh you are becoming like Varun bava.

She told making a face. Varun gave a look to her.

Lakshmi - I will come with you don't worry.

Srinivas - you doctor appointment today,so you can't go.

Lakshmi - but mounika is alone.

Everyone shocked listening her, if it had been before she would ignored srinivas and went with mounika but now she listen to him. All are happy that she is trying to move on.

Varun- mounika be ready till 2 o'clock. I will take you for shopping.

Vijay with shocked face - you will take her annaya.

Varun - yes, did you get any hearing problem.

Vijay - no

Varun- good.

Vijay to mounika- you told me you crossed limit in your card. Take my card.

Mounika - bava ,i already took your card . You forgot I went shopping with my friends yesterday while coming home.

Vijay - if you went yesterday, why are going today also . You would have brought everything yesterday only.

Mounika made a face and Vijay left chuckling.

Afternoon, Varun took mounika for shopping. Mounika big shopping girl, she buys many things even though some things she didn't use till now. But today mounika doesn't buy any she only brought gifts for Sowmya.

Varun - that's it are you not going buy any thing more.

Mounika- tomorrow is Sowmya birthday, so it's urgent to buy gifts for her . But shopping I will come with Vijay bava or my friends again.

Varun didn't like that statement.

Varun- why will you come again with any of them. Why are you not shopping with me, am I not good to shop with.

Mounika- no bava, actually I model everything I like before them and they will say how good they look on me so I will buy good one. But I can't waste much time of yours.

Varun - I have whole day for you, let's do shopping.

That what precious smile on mounika's face

Mounika -thank you bava whenever I would ask you for shopping, you will say I am busy but today you made my day.

Varun felt bad for ignoring her all the time. They enjoyed shopping and brought many things. What ever things mounika brought for her paid by Varun by his card, he didn't let her use Vijay's card. He told her to take his card keep with her as it's doesn't have any limit.