Part 9

..

Dinner time//

There was serious silence . You could understand by his mom's expression she didn't liked you , still you tried to communicate with her.  You was about to serve her dinner when she stopped you by showing her hand. "Miss lee serve my dinner" she ordered miss lee.
"Mummy feed me... I'm hungry" you make aurra sit on your lap and feed her. Tae's mom notice your ring finger.

"Why is your ring finger empty y/n" she asked rising her brows at you
"Um..my ring..." You shutters
"You remove it while applying lotion isn't it y/n..." Tae said looking at you .
"Yea..yeah , I just forget to put it on" you smiles awkwardly .
"What your parents do y/n" Mrs.kim asked you
"My mom and dad runs a small restaurant"
"Ohh..what do you do ? Do you think you're enough qualified for being my taehyung's wife " You remain silent
"Mom__"
"Lemme talk with her taehyung , (shift her gaze upon you) Your status doesn't match his , Being his wife means being the hostess of Kim industry , can you bear it ? Taehyung deserves a girl how is good at  everything" You felt little hurt listening to her words but smile never left your face. 
"Mom please stop... you're making my wife uncomfortable, I am the one who needs her..not she . I don't think I could get someone better than her" he replied, protecting you from his mom's words. You felt good that he became your shield .

You wiped aurra's mouth as finished her dinner
"Go to your room, mummy is coming after sometime"
"Ok" before leaving she kissed you and taehyung.

You excused yourself to the kitchen, taehyung followed you.

"I think mom is doubting us..try to act lovey dovey with me Infront of her"
"Why don't you tell your mom it's a contract marriage" your voice was low
" If she get to know about this then she will force me to end this contract and marry Soo Jin"
"Then marry her..." Your heart was ripping while saying this . He was coming closer staring at your lips , before you knew you was caged between his arms. You looked up at his eyes , closing the gaps between you two he placed his warm lips on yours catching you off guard , Your eyes widen.

"Don't move..mom is looking at us" he said brushing his lips on yours. You pulled away from the kiss.
"I said don't move.." saying this he again pulled you for another kiss , holding you close to him . Your body was heating up against his . You tried hard but couldn't stop yourself from kissing him back . It was feeling like heaven... Your heart was hammering inside your chest. Pulling away from the kiss he cupped your cheeks

"So you want me to marry someone else...?" He asked in his deep husky voice locking eyes with you
"Yes" you looked down avoiding eye contact with him
"Yes??" He lifted your face making you look at him and here you lose all control from yourself looking into his eyes
"No..."
before he could say anything else pushing him away you ran from there saying "aurra is waiting for me.." . He smiled.

Y/n pov : My body is still shaking and mind is processing what just happened. Did he just kissed me!!!!yessss he did...o my gosh his lips why those are so soft, I want to bite them so badly. I'm internally screaming, I covered my face with my hands thinking about the moment , my cheeks became all fvcking red by now . This man aagghhh he is playing with my heart . How I'm supposed to stop myself from falling for him . Soon my eyes spotted aurra's figure who was standing Infront of me totally confused , it's embarrassing she must be thinking her mummy lose her mind

"What happened mummy?" She asked
"No.. nothing"
"Your cheeks red red" she said touching my cheeks, I smiled awkwardly.
"Now go to bed it's already late baby" I tried to change the topic.
"Good night mummy "
"Good night"
I sat beside her , read stories till she fall asleep. Then I went to my bedroom, my heart was still racing fast. I closed the door  trying not to make any kind of sound , he was sleeping peacefully after snatching my peace it's unfair . My stupid eyes kept staring at his sleeping figure and mind was wondering how he's that hot while even sleeping.

Nxt morning

You were serving breakfast , tae was checking something in his phone. When you was about to sit he pulled you on his lap warping his arms around your waist. You gasped by his sudden action . Aurra was giggling sitting there.

"Honey..." He brushed his lips with your earlobe giving you butterfly in the stomach
"Wh..what are you doing..?" You saw his mom coming downstairs, it didn't take you time to understand why the cold ass is all sweet suddenly.
"You're heavy y/n" he whispered
You hit him with your elbow before getting up from his lap
"Aahh"
"Is everything ok honey..?" You asked him with a smirk , He just hummed. Tae's mom hugged aurra.

"I'm get going, take care of aurra and obviously think about what I said "
"Mom just wait for a minute I'll will drop you home on my way office"

Tae took his office bag and coat then left with his mom. 

**Tae's parents place**

Tae's mom : I talked with him ( said looking at the feminine figure sitting in front of her )
"What did he said..why he has done this?"
T/m : He said it's because he likes her but I think it's only for aurra.
"Whatever it's for but he get married,what about the promise Aunt which uncle did to my dad"
T/m : don't worry about it soo jin . Your and his marriage is must. Try to keep good realation with him and aurra. We will see the rest.
Soo Jin : ok aunt.

Pecap: "take off your shirt"
"What" he narrowed his eyes at you

It's late and short because I'm lazy :)