ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ 24_ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

🦋

It was now Taehyung's turn to take it all in his own hands. He knew what he had to do, however, since it was his very own precious little Jungkook, he was slightly nervous. Very unlikely of him, yes.

He silently took a few steps forward, still behind the younger's frame all the while feeling his gaze on him through the mirror. Taehyung's hands itched to take the younger into yet another back hug and assure him he was totally fine with the way he was. But that wouldn't help.

So he slowly brought his arm forward and taking a quick hold of Jungkook's right arm with his own hand, he took off the shiny bracelet dangling around his wrist. After shooting off the bracelet towards the rug next to the standing duo, he looked at the mirror again to observe the younger's expression.

It was keen, observant and anticipating. He was sure scared as hell and wanted nothing more than to bury himself in a blanket and hide away from everyone but as much as he wanted it, it was just a mere thought that could never become the reality. The truth still remained that by shutting himself down he would be doing no good to anyone. So why not test the waters?

Taehyung's arms by now were wrapped around the younger's waist again in the back hug he had yearned for long. He buried his face in his neck, feeling the oh so familiar scent he possessed. It was maddening and for a hot minute, Taehyung didn't want to release his firm grip on the younger.

Of course he did what his gut supported. With his arms still around the younger's waist from behind, he lifted up his face and moved towards one of his ears. Jungkook's breath hitched when he felt Taehyung's hot breath evidently fanning against his ear. However, this wasn't the end to his surprise.

The event started off with Taehyung opening his mouth and biting the younger's earlobe which had been well decorated with the shiny piece of a dangling earring. The sudden contact of his teeth with the metal created a sense of urgency in him after which he tried moving the circular thing for flexibility before finding a place to unhook.

It didn't take him long and he was soon pulling off the hook of the fascinating earring through his own mouth, something he or the younger could've never imagined. Jungkook felt the tug onto his ears, made by a certain someone's wet licks, soft nibbles and vigorous trials. It was surprisingly not bad at all. Rather it made him want to squirm on his spot and give himself away.

The sinful mouth soon retracted itself from the boy's ear with the earring held securely between his teeth for a quick moment before he threw it aside atop the bracelet he had removed earlier.

Not wanting to have any break or interruptions from the tension in the air, he targeted the left ear next. The younger fully prepared this time couldn't be thankful enough to the Lord above for creating two ears cause goodness, he really needed to feel that again. When the elder was tugging at it again, he felt the need to close his eyes but he did not. He endured it yet again and the enjoyment came to a halt when the elder pulled away with the same earring, making it meet the same fate as the previous one.

The eye contact was shared yet again in the mirror, no words exchanged. Jungkook's ears seemed redder now, possibly both from the biting game and the awkwardness of shying away.

Taehyung's hands moved down to the button of the younger's pants when he looked up again for reassurance,

"May I?"