4

i woke up to alexa leaving a note saying shes at her trailer. i then realized today is the day i go home.

me and javon get our stuff together then get an uber to the airport. "hold on von, i got to say bye to lexa and daya." (alexa - lexa. zendaya - daya.) "aight, ill tell our uber."

"im gonna miss you!" lexa says hugging me. daya then comes over and we all hug. "ill see you guys soon, okay?" i say trying not to cry. i thought i would be closest to daya and sydney but i guess not, i wasn't complaining though.

i walked over to our uber, javon opened the door for me. once i got in he then noticed my glossy eyes. "hey, you okay" he says. i immediately break down.

"i miss lexa and daya already. me and zendaya had such a good bond over the season, especially me and alexa." von then came closer to me hugging me. i eventually was in his lap and he was just hugging me. i felt safe, once we got to the airport zendaya texted in our groupchat.

bad bitch group

daya 😜 - heard about your break down you ok?

im okay. thanks daya. i love you guys, call later?

lexa 😽 - ofc love.

***
once we landed i decided to just go home with javon. i didnt feel like waiting for paxton, she takes forever even though we live 15 minutes away.

"HEYY V!!" jayla said running up to me. i was in complete shock, i haven't seen jayla in forever. "i missed you so much!! how are you??" i was hugging her so tight.

"do i not exist anymore?" von said. jayla just shook her head, "i mean yea, just val is cooler." i giggled. we soon got in the car and i saw jaden and daelo.

"hey boys!" i said getting in the passenger seat. "hey v!! when we get home can we play roblox??" daelo asked me. "of course! whats up j?" "nothing much, honestly it's been super quiet without you guys." jaden said.

"really? i swear im not over there as much." i responded with, my phone then ringed.

liv 💕

hey girly! heard your back in town!! when you coming home?

soon! i'm hanging out with the waltons right now, so im sure they wouldn't mind if you came over. also, jaden looks a little lonely 😉.

stop!! i told you i only like him as a friend!! i might come over! love you ❤️

love you too bae. stay safe.

i smiled then looked back to see all javon, jaden, and daelo staring at me. "everything okay?" i was honestly scared. they all looked at me like i did something bad.

"you kissed noah?" von said, he looked pissed. "im sorry.. it was at the new years party, and i was super drunk. i thought it was one of you guys. im so fucking sorry." i said, my voice was cracking and tears were in my eyes.

"you sure? or did you just kiss him to kiss him?" jaden said. "why do you guys even care so much!" i said yelling at them. "la, stop the car. im walking home." "v im not letting you walk home." jayla said.

"please. jayla. i deserve it, let me walk. i can't with this. i never meant to kiss him. and i don't even know why they're like this!" i said breathing heavy. "fine." jayla pulled over and let me out a few houses down from mine.
JAYLAS POV
"what the fuck! you know she doesn't like noah. nobody could like a perv like him! you guys are disgusting. she loves both of you so much. and since when did you care about her love life!" i said screaming at the both of them.

"javon likes val, jayla!" jaden yelled back. i looked behind me to see von about to cry. "shit! wanna! go get her! she for sure likes you!" i said trying to reverse to get closer to her.

"fuck it, i'll get her. wanna is in shock right now." jaden said climbing to the passenger seat to get out easier.
JADENS POV
"v please! we didn't mean it. and plus i have an explanation." i ran after her. "please. go away." she said crying.

"v.. its me jaden. not javon." i said trying to grab her hand. once i got her hand she ran into me. hugging me as tight as possible.

"i didn't mean for any of this to happen. tell wanna im sorry. i never meant to kiss noah. i don't like noah, i like wanna." i said crying.

"i know, trust me it's kinda obvious. wanna come back in the car? or do you want me to walk you home?" "do you think von will get mad at me?" she asked me, as she was calming her self down.

"honestly i dont know. but wouldn't it be easier to find out?" i asked her and she nodded. we then walked back in the car.
VALERIES POV
honestly, i felt bad for von. i love him so much, and would never want to hurt him. the car ride to the house was awkward, nobody spoke.

***

once we got to there house me and jayla went to her room. "you okay v?" she asked me. "im okay. i just want some sleep." i responded with, as i headed to the bathroom to change.

i brushed my teeth, washed my face, and layed next to jayla. "night la." "night v" we both fell asleep watching outerbanks.

A/N
im so sorry if that was confusing!