Chapter 04: Revelations

SZION

I WATCHED THE two young ladies while wearing their undies. I smirked when the blonde woman in front of me handed me her panty.

"That's my remembrance for you. Might keep it." She winked at me then grab her purse then went out the office. I gave her a smack in her ass before she went out.

I smirked in the woman in front of me. "Can you come tonight?" She whispered as she sat on my lap. She trails down kisses in my neck. I know what she intended but I don't think so.

"I'm also a gentleman. I don't want to see you in a condition were you can't walk tommorow. Am I right?" I smiled at her then she giggled.

"Oh. How sweet of you." I noticed she left a card in my coat. She stood up and kiss me aggressively. I also kiss her back in the same intensity.

"Bye, baby! It's my pleasure to taste you."

I just nod at her when she went out in the office. I stood up and grab my polo.

Tsk. Women. I just use them for my needs. They don't even satisfy me.

But there's an exemption for this. The woman who's going to taste my sweetest revenge.

I'm almost done buttoning my polo when I heard a knock in the door.

"Come in!" I half shouted.

"Buti naman naka-ayos na ang womanizer. Akala ko tatagal pa kayo ng limang oras eh. Tsk!" My cousin said as he went straight to his table.

"I'm just pleasuring my self cous." I went to the mini refrigerator and grab a bottle of liquor and a two shot glasses in the cupboard.

I placed it in the table and open it. I poured them in the glasses and handed one to Briel.

"Pass. Kita mo ngang may hawak akong milk shake diba?" He said then took a sip in his chocolate flavor mill shake. Briel is Briel.

I just shrugged and sat down in the visitor's chair and sip in the glass.

"How's it going?" I asked him after I finished the drink. I placed the glass in the table and look at my cousin who's looking at me with a worried expression?

The fuck?

"Your expression annoys the hell out of me, Briel."

"Dude. I failed."

"What?" Bahagyang tumaas ang boses ko sa sinabi niya. What did he meant, failed?

"Explain, Briel." I said in a serious tone.

"Ganito kasi iyon. Habang nag me-meeting kami nina Kendr—,"

"Don't call her by her name. I'm the only one who's supposed to call her that." I cut him off.

"Fuck you dude. It's her first name. Everybody in her company calls her Ma'am Kendrah, Madam Kendrah, Boss Kendrah. Her secretary calls her Kendrah. There's no big deal about that. That's a sign of being possessive, dude. Iyon nga lang hindi naman siya sayo. Sorry kanalang. Haha!"

Sinamaan ko siya ng tingin at umiwas ang gago. Fuck him.

"Just tell me what happened, Briel."

"Okay, but first promise me you won't cut me, alright?"

I just nod at him.

"Second, don't raise your voice or punch me if I tell someone wrong, okay?" This time I faced him.

"What do you mean by something's wrong?"

"Kakasabi ko lang dude eh. Relax!"

"Tsk. Fine."

Nakala-inis din eh. Pabitin.

"When we're at the meeting, me, Kendrah and her secretary, I noticed she's not feeling well..."

I felt my heart beat double after he said that. Fuck. Am I concerned with that woman? Bullshit. But I felt a pinch in my heart. Fuck. Is she okay? Damn.

"....I asked her if she's okay. Ayun sinamaan ako ng tingin and she even said 'Do I look like okay to you Mr. Rubio?" Tangina, dude. Nakakatakot iyong mata niya...."

I smirked when I hear it. That's my woman. I'm imagining her saying that to Briel makes me proud.

".....and dude she's hot saying that to me..."

Biglang nanlaki ang mata ko at sinamaan ng tingin ang gago na nakangiting tumitingin sa akin.

"Choose your words properly, Briel."

"Haha! Okay, okay. I'm feeling kasi that your imagining her. Okay tapos eto bigla na lang siyang nahimatay buti nalang andiyan agad ako and dude feel ko nga napaso iyong kamay ko dahil ang init-ini-Hey! Where are you going?!"

Kinuha ko ang coat ko at agad sinuot. I can't handle this anymore. My woman is fucking sick. I faced Briel na ngayon ay masamang nakatingin sa akin.

"I don't give a fuck if she don't want to see me. Just tell me kung saang hospital mo siya dinala!"

"Szion! Bumalik ka nga dito! Calm down dude!"

"How can I calm down if knowing my woman is in a hospital, burning in a fever and even fainted!" My breathing fastened after I shouted. Huminga ako ng malalim at pinakalma ang sarili.

"Tsk. There you go,Szion. Nagmula na mismo sa iyo. You're sweet revenge is to take your woman back in your arms." I just faced my cousin with a blank expression.

Yeah. He's right. I'm going to take my woman back. My Revenge.

"I gotta go, Briel. Kung wala kana din namang sasabihin, aalis na ako."Naglakad ako papuntang pinto at akmang lalabas but then his words stopped me.

"She has a boyfriend, Szion. Her boyfriend took her sa akin kanina sa elevator palang. I carried her so that I can take her to the hospital and call you but then noong pagkabukas at pagkabukas palang ng elevator. Her boyfriend is there. In front of me. Kung nakakapatay lang ang tingin baka nasa kabaong na ako ngayon."

I just listened to Briel. So, my woman left me for another man? Supposed to be I'm fucking affected but I feel like laughing. There won't be happy ending for them. Cause Kendrah is Mine. Only mine.

"Don't be so confident Szion Ilander Fetalvero. Boyfriend is just a word for you huh? Don't you wanna know who's the boyfriend, cousin?"

This time I faced him. The way he spoke he's trying to scared me. Well, whoever that guy is, I know that Briel and I known him.

"Tell me. Who's this bastard that has a gut to take my woman from me?"

"It's for you to find out du—,"

"Bullshit." I cut him off again. I walk and stop in front of him.

"Gusto mo talagang malaman?" This time he's voice became rigid.

He looked away and the next thing he said made me weak.

Under us is the gloomy scenery of Sydney, Australia. The witness of how I fell in my knees.

"Danrick.....Pama." I utter his name.

I can't process what Briel said.

Nag-angat ako ng tingin sa kaniya. "Are you sure about this?" I asked him.

"Yes, cous. And his shocked expression as he see me carrying Kendrah and the coldness of his voice when he spoke to me about the partnership of your company and Kendrah's company that will not going to be happen is my evidence that he's not afraid, dude."

Pinikit ko ang aking mata and stood up. I sighed then face Briel who is know looking at me seriously.

"Anong plano mo ngayon? Na ngayon alam mo na nasakamay ng pinakamatalik mong kaibigan ang ex mo?"

"He's not my ex, Briel. I didn't agreed when she broke up with me. A fucking letter." I scoffed.

"Gano'n na din iyon. Nagkaroon ka ng relasyon sa ibat-ibang babae matapos ka niyang iwan and then her? He's now Danrick Pama's woman."

"Fling. Correction." I stated.

I felt my blood boil as I heard my woman is in my most trusted friend's arm. Fuck.

He'll pay for everything.