135

Chapter 135:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After the settlement of the Xia Zhougong Museum, Ye Sui’s life was once again on the right track. Ye Sui was busy filming and said that he was busy with his work.

Both of them have hidden the things of Xia Zhouchao in the bottom of their hearts, because life is they have been, and those past things have passed, why bother to entangle.

Ye Sui arrived in the studio ahead of time, and she did not have her turn. The makeup artist gave her makeup and waited for the filming.

"Sui Sui, have you been tired recently? The face is not very good." The makeup artist said, "Is it too late to shoot?"

Ye Sui looked in the mirror and groaned, then smiled: "It should not be a filming."

Ye Sui shook the wound on his hand, and the wound had healed and healed. As Meng Han said, there was a shallow scar in the middle of the palm.

"Maybe I have lost too much blood." Ye Sui gave me a pitiful look at the makeup artist.

Make-up artist: "Hey, spit and say, it’s been a while, don’t curse yourself."

They all used the topic just as a joke, not taking it seriously.

Although the color of the leaves is not good, her skin is as delicate as ever, and the makeup artist can make it easy.

"Okay." The makeup artist put down the things on his hands.

After Ye Suihua had a good makeup, she went to the shooting venue. Today's play is a play, she must concentrate on shooting.

"Zhou Gui." Ye Sui and the director nodded.

Ye Sui’s next shot is quite difficult. He needs to hang Wia at a height of a few meters, then quickly lean forward and swoop down with a sword.

Zhou guide suggested that if Ye Sui could not complete this set of actions, he could find Wu Ti to help her complete.

Ye Sui refused. She wanted to try it herself several times. If it was not, she would switch to someone else.

Ye Sui’s move seemed to be ridiculous in Suining’s eyes. She felt that Ye Sui’s reason was to let the director look at her differently.

And Ye Sui deliberately wants to kiss her, but also wants to embarrass her, want to compete with her.

Every time I think of this, Suining will pay special attention to the filming. I don’t want to be compared with Ye Sui. She clearly spits the leaves in her heart, but she is trying to imitate the leaves.

Ye Sui’s unwilling move made the crew’s shooting unexpectedly smooth, and the two heroines worked so hard, not to mention others.

When Ye Sui was preparing, Suining also arrived. She sat down and looked at the script. In fact, she always paid attention to the movement of Ye Sui.

“Is there a tight tie in the Wia?” The props teacher asked Ye Sui to tie Yea and asked Ye Sui.

Ye Sui moved a little, and felt almost the same. She looked at the props teacher: "Just, thank you."

The props returned to the side, and Wia rose. Ye Sui's body slowly rose into the air, and the waist was stretched to the tightness.

When Shen Shen asked about it last night, Ye Sui did not tell Shen Shu about the scene to be filmed today, or he would have to stay on the set.

"Yes." Zhou said, Wei Ya stopped.

“Are you ready?” Zhou Xing looked at Ye Sui. “The action must be quick and pay attention to safety.”