MELT MY HEART (PROLOGUE)

[ NOTICE: This material is protected by copyright and has been written solely for Wattpad reading only. You may not sell, alter or further reproduce or distribute any part of this coursepack/material to any other person. Failure to comply with the terms of this warning may expose you to legal action for copyright infringement and/or disciplinary action by the Wattpad and its writer itself.]

MELT MY HEART

By AB.Castueras

AUTUMN

When I dumped him, nangyari lahat ng kamalasan sa buhay ko.

Namataysina Mom and Dadsaisang controversial tragedy that shook the Hollywood world. They were both successful in the film industry as script writer and movie director in America.

That's a shame dahilwalanasila.

The next thing that happened was losing my means to continue studying in my University. Lahatngpangarapko was put on halt. It's not because gusto ko 'yun, but it is because 'yunanghinihingingpagkakataon. I'm just thankfulnahindi pa nag-aaral that time si Spring, my younger sister.

We lose also our home in Beverly Hills after that.

Pangdagdagbayaddaw samahabanglistahanngutangnina Mom and Dad. Uhm... No. It's not something they did when they're still alive. Walasilangutangnungbuhay pa sila.Perongayongpataynasila? Well, that's another story to tell.

Mostly, mgautangitonagalingsamga project contracts napinirmahannilangdalawanahindinamatutuloy pasince they're both gone.

Satotoolang, walaakongalam if my parents' agency took advantage of us dahilwalaakongalamsa assets ng parents ko. Kung inubos man nilaang bank accounts nila Mom and Dad for their own selfish sake, walaakong idea.

All I wanted to do that time is to rest and make it all stop.

The pain.The hatred.The jealousy.The worries.The anger.The madness.

That didn't happen...

We have no relatives in America. NapilitankamingipadalasaPilipinasnglawyer nina Mom and Dad as their way of saying... Bon voyage to us.

SaPhilippinesnadati ay vacation place lang naming pamilya because of my Mom who's half Filipina and who really loved the original Sisig in Pampanga.

But now..?

It will be our next home.

Pinadala kami ni Spring sanakakabatangkapatidng mother ni Mom. Technically, she's our legit granny.

It's in the province.

So meaning...

Big change for the both of us.

But I have to cope up, or else, we're both gonna die with hunger and homelessness.

I'm just thankful that she took us in kahitngayonlangnaminsiyanakilala. Our Lola Iyda.And, oh, I still remember her words of wisdom nagumisingsa 'kin from being the stubborn rich city girl to the tenacious poor province woman.

"Ikawlangangmakakapagsabi kung kailankamananalo at kung kailankamatatalo, anak. It is not about talent, skills, money, or luck... It is all about character."

But when she died after three months...

It's me and Spring, once again, against the world.

Nangakoakosakapatidkonahindikosiyapapabayaan.