Chapter 19 | Violent Speculations

Sky blue blank eyes gazed on, appearing tired and lazy

Aun covered his mouth with his hand to loudly yawn. It was 5 in the morning when he was abruptly awoken by tribe soldiers about a strange man on their land.

Big balls on those soldiers. Aun was known for being a huge bitch in the morning- so much so that they tend to call him Sleeping Beauty. He tends to operate monotonely and boringly, walking around as if nothing on earth was worth his time.

His twin sister always told him that she hoped he'd meet his mate so he would feel some joy in his life.

He walked through the forest, completely barefoot and only wearing his pajamas. If they were going to wake him up so early- this was the best they would get.

"Have some self-respect." A deep feminine voice spat. Aun stared blankly and rubbed his eyes, "I'm exhausted."

Vor scoffed and rolled her eyes. 

The two finally reached the place where the soldiers found the intruder. Approaching- Aun and Vor would gaze upon a tall man.

It was clear from his scent that he was a werewolf.

His skin was pale and sickly. The man had messy dark brown hair and a stubble growing out. Murky swamp-green eyes gazed at the two- a mysterious malice swarming in them like a swarm of wasps. 
He stood there in a black suit covered in gold buttons and decorations- a cloak hanging from his shoulders. Aun gazed down and noticed him clutching a small, ornate box. It was a dark cherry brown with gold emblems.

"Why are you here?" Vor snarled, resting her hands on her hips. The man eyed her before narrowing them, "I have business with someone on your land."

His voice was deep and grave- something about it made Aun feel a sense of doom.

For some reason- he couldn't speak up. His blank expression hid the emotions swarming in his heart. "Who?" Vor demanded.

"That is not for you to know." The stranger would say.

That's a good way to piss Vor off.

Flaring his nostrils- the scent coming from the ornate box wavered through. The stench was disgusting- reminding him of a rotting carcass. Aun's face scrunched up in disgust.

It reeked of gore. What the fuck was in that box?

Aun finally spoke up, "I don't think you should be on our land." He monotonely mentioned, indirectly suggesting he leaves.

"We can tear apart a mutt like you in seconds." Vor hammered the point home, gesturing at him with violent motions. "Leave."

With a scoff, the stranger turns around and lumbers into the morning fog.